For 25 years of the company's existence, quality has always been our priority. We created the complete production cycle, from growing plants on our own plantations to packaging finished products, as this gives us the opportunity to monitor the quality of raw materials and products at all stages. We have installed the most high-tech equipment in our manufacturing facilities, thanks to which we preserve the biologically active substances as much as possible while processing herbal raw materials. This approach has largely determined the success of the brand Evalar. The high quality of our products over the past 10 years makes our company the undisputed leader in the Russian market of natural products, and one of the five largest pharmaceutical companies in Russia.
Our Company implements the policy of JSC Evalar on products quality and safety, constantly improving and ensuring quality control throughout a product’s life cycle: at the development and research stages, at the stage of evaluation and approval of raw material suppliers, and quality control of incoming raw materials and packaging; at the stages of manufacturing and at the stage of final quality control, so that the products meet the established requirements. The processes of changes management, variance control, and risk analysis (including risk analysis for food safety of products within HACCP) are consistently implemented.
Our company passed a number of domestic and foreign inspections and obtained the confirmation of compliance with the strictest Russian and international standards.
Based on the results of audits and inspections, we received the confirmation of our compliance with the following standards:
- International standard ISO 9001: 2008 “Quality management systems. Requirements,” by the certifying authority JSC SGS Vostok Limited;
- FSSC 22000 Certification Scheme (Scheme for the audit and certification of the food safety management system, including ISO 22000, ISO/TS 22002-1, as well as technical industry specifications and additional requirements of the certification scheme), by the certifying authority JSC SGS Vostok Limited;
- International GMP requirements* (as described in the NSF/ANSI 173 Biosafety Program, Section 8), by the certifying authority, US organization NSF International (nonprofit organization for testing, inspection and certification of food products);
- European GMP requirements * (set out in the GUIDE TO GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICE FOR MEDICINAL PRODUCTS (PIC/s), by the certifying authority TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration), the Australian Drug Administration, a division of the Australian Ministry of Health and Gerontology.
- The Conclusion issued by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation after the inspection for compliance with the Rules of Good Manufacturing Practice (Order of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation #916 dated 06/14/13).